"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." - Vincent Van Gogh

October 21, 2010

designing again

So, not many people know that I went to school for graphic design. Lately, I've been stretching those design muscles a little bit with some projects for some friends (and a Grandma). Here's what I've been crankin' out:


This logo is for my friend Ashley who just started a new business:


This is a book cover for my Grandma, or as she likes to call herself, GRANDma. :) She's writing her biography...or is it autobiography? I don't think I've ever understood the difference.






This is yet another book cover for a family friend:



Here's a logo I did for a ladies conference back at my home church in Virginia:




1 comment:

jenna said...

Yay, Jessica! These are awesome!